27 September 2018
Halloween Fun at Lagoon’s Frightmares
Lagoon Amusement Park goes all out for Halloween! Frightmares adds fright and fun throughout the park with Haunted Houses, kid-friendly Halloween walks, live performances and more.
Schedule & Hours:
Opening Day: Friday, September 14, 2018
Last Day: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Fridays: 5pm to 11pm
Saturdays: 11am to 11pm
Sundays: 11am to 8pm
Extended Hours: Oct. 18-20 & 29-30, see Lagoon’s website for more details.
Haunted Houses at Frightmares:
Lagoon rates their haunted houses for how scary they are, with a Spider Scale – 5 out of 5 spiders being the scariest.\
- [REMADE in 2018] Nightmare Midway – 4/5 Spiders Scary – As you watch your nightmares come alive, you may start to wonder if you will survive.
- [NEW in 2017] Malevolent Mansion – 5/5 Spiders Scary – Tour this mansion if you dare, but beware, the malevolent spirits inside are prepared to scare!
- Frightening Frisco – 4/5 Spiders Scary – Experience the Wild West as you pass through the old ghost town known as Frisco.
- Nightwalk – The devil is your guide as you experience vampires and demons.
- The Fun House of Fear – 3/5 Spiders Scary – Step inside a world where strange, freakish and odd collide.
- Pioneer Village Scare Zone – 3/5 Spiders Scary – Take a stroll to see the haunting of Pioneer Village.
- The Seance – 5/5 Spiders Scary – A fully immersive experience blends chilling live performance, intense physical effects and unexpected audience participation. In this multi-sensory experience, guests are thrust into the action as a simple ghost story comes to life!
This fully immersive haunted experience blends chilling live performance, intense physical effects and unexpected audience participation. In this multi-sensory experience, guests are thrust into the action as a simple ghost story comes to life! Only at #Lagoon #frightmares #utah #lagoonpark #amusementparkPosted by Lagoon Amusement Park on Friday, September 29, 2017
New & Improved Hack-n-Slash Show
You won’t want to miss the new and improved frightful entertainment, especially the Hack-n-Slash show found in the park.
Autumn is Beautiful at Lagoon
For the Little Ones:
There’s a new Kiddie House and Treat Street, plus the Spook A Boo Walk Thru and Scary and Crow’s Corn Maze for the youngsters. These fun walk-throughs are filled with friendly characters and fun for all ages.
If you or your child doesn’t like being scared, then purchase a “No Scare Glow Stick” for just $1, that way frightening characters will know not to scare you.
The Frightmares characters do not come out until after 5pm, so you can avoid them by going during the daylight.
To pack as much fun as possible into one Frightmares visit, get the Time Warp Fast Pass for just $15 to skip the lines at Lagoon’s haunted attractions.
Make sure to share your fun at Lagoon with us by using #PlayInDavis!