1 November 2017
Davis County Holiday Happenings 2017
It’s the most wonderful time of the year to experience Davis County! Bring on the holidays! We have compiled a list of some Davis County holiday happenings for 2017. For more details on the events, you can click on their corresponding link.
- When: November 15-18th. W-F: 10 am-8 pm. S: 10 am-6 pm
- If you’ve never been to a boutique before, the Simple Treasures boutique is one not to miss! Over 130 of Utah’s premier top local crafters! A huge array of booths filled with unique hand crafted gifts, holiday décor, fashion chic accessories, neighbor gifts, handmade jewelry, metal décor, yummy treats and much much more!
- When: Dec. 2nd, 2017. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- This holiday market will feature home businesses, unique crafts, artisan food, jewelry, and many more amazing gift ideas. All proceeds from the event will go to the Hill Spouses’ Club nonprofit fund for supporting our military and civilian community in and around Hill Air Force Base. Join us for a fun shopping day and to support our military families and the local community!
Station Park & Layton Hills Mall
- When: All season long! Hours vary.
Pictures with Santa
- Layton Hills Mall
- When: November 11th through Christmas Eve. Monday – Saturday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday: Noon to 6:00 pm.
- Visit Center Court to get your holiday photos with Santa! Santa will be feeding his reindeer at select times.
- Pet Photos: Monday, November 13, 20 & 27. 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Station Park
- When: Starting November 18th, Monday – Saturday: 12:00 pm to 8 pm, Sunday: 12:00 to 6:00 pm, Holiday Hours Vary, See Website
- Pet Photos: Monday evenings (November 20, 27 & December 4, 11, 18). 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- When: November 10th, 2017 through February 25th, 2018. Times vary see website for details.
- Get the family out and start a new tradition. Do your holiday shopping and then hit the ice!
- When: November 18th, 2017. 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Patrons of the Hyatt Place at Station Park have the opportunity to enjoy a Supper with Santa. Guests will enjoy a tasty Chick-fil-A dinner and activities including mingling with Santa & Mrs. Claus. Room and Supper program run $250 for two adults and two children, $20 per additional person.
- When: November 20th, 2017. 6:00 pm
- J.A. Taylor Elementary and Bountiful Junior High School choirs will get everyone feeling the Holiday spirit by singing a few songs following by the tree lighting. Donuts and cocoa will be available for purchase and if we cheer loud enough, we may have a special visit from Santa.
- When: Monday, November 20th, 2017. 6:00 pm
- The program will include singing performances from local school choirs in the Layton High School Auditorium. The evening will conclude with the lighting of the holiday light display at Layton Commons Park at approx. 7:00 pm. The light display will be open daily from November 20 through Decemmber 31, from dusk to 11:00 pm.
- When: November 23, 2017
Turkey 10K & Family 5K – 8:00 AM
Gobbler 1K – 8:45 AM
Holiday Musicals at Centerpoint Legacy Theatre
- A Christmas Carol
- When: Nov. 24th – Dec. 23rd. Time: Showings vary, see website.
- “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever”
- When: Nov. 24th – Dec. 16th. Time: Showings vary, see website
- When: Monday, November 27th, 2017. 5:45 pm
- Enjoy the lighting of the city center and enjoy a delicious cup of hot chocolate.
- Where: Kaysville Main Street
- When: November 27th, 2017. 6:00 pm
- Enjoy a family night with local children’s choirs performing Christmas carols and watch while we light up the park. Santa will arrive to greet the anxiously awaiting children.
- Where: William R Smith Park (formerly Founders Park)
Woods Cross City Christmas Party
- When: November 27th, 2017. 6:00 pm
- There will be caroling, hot chocolate, City Hall lighting and rumor has it that Santa may pay us a visit.
- Where: Hogan Park, by City Hall.
Gingerbread Festival & Holiday Art Show @ Bountiful Davis Arts Center
- When: Gingerbread Festival on Dec. 2nd, 2017. 10:00 am to Noon.
Holiday Art Show & gingerbread houses on display Dec. 1st through Dec. 23rd, 2017.
For Contestants: Drop off Gingerbread House Nov. 30th
- Admission to the festival on Dec. 2nd is one can of food for the Bountiful Food Pantry. Enjoy holiday treats and bring your kids for photos with Santa, face painting, and crafts.
- When: December 2nd & December 3rd, 2017. 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Join Santa for breakfast at ParkStone restaurant inside Station Park, Farmington.
- When: December 2-3, 9-10 and 16-17. 6:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Where: Starts at Burger Stop, Layton. Goes through Layton Commons Park Holiday Light Display.
- When: December 1st – 3rd, 2017. Times vary, see site.
- The Utah Winter Faire brings magic to Northern Utah’s Winter season. The event could be described as an indoor Renaissance Faire, but it’s also much more than that. Join us on the first weekend in December when History, Fantasy, Steampunk, and more.
- When: December 9-21. Times vary, please see website.
- Singers Bob and Phil join sisters Betty and Judy to perform a Christmas show in rural Vermont. There, they run into General Waverly, the boys’ commander in World War II, who they learn has a quaint country inn that is failing. The foursome plan a yuletide miracle: a fun-filled musical extravaganza that’s sure to put Waverly and his business in the black!
- When: December 16th, 9:00 am
- Parents and children will enjoy the breakfast buffet along with fun, games and entertainment. All net proceeds will benefit the Davis Education Foundation. Reservations required, call: 801-416-4101
- When: December 16th, 2017. 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Bring a camera and your list so Santa will know what to bring you. There will also be stories and activities for the kids. Please be sure to dress for the weather as the activities are outside.
- When: December 19th & 20th. 7:00 pm
- One of the most soulful voices in country music, Collin Raye is back at the DAC for the 2017 DAC the Halls!Joined by the Mark Robinette Orchestra, Collin will sing his beautiful renditions of the Christmas classics from his wildly popular album “Christmas: The Gift”.
- Where: Layton High School Auditorium
- When: January 1, 2018. 2:00 pm.
May you have a wonderful season and enjoy some holiday happenings in Davis County. Keep the traditions alive or start some new ones this year!